Thursday, December 13, 2007

ConJUNKtivitis

Jackson ended up with pink eye earlier this week and missed school on Monday. Now Mikey has it.....YEAHHH! Man, this totally stinks! I tried my hardest to keep them away from each other, but it's pretty difficult. And I think pink eye is contagious before you even know you have it. Mikey has some other sickness issues going on so I'm going to try to get him to the doctor today.

Some of the little kids in Jackson kindergarten class play girls chase boys or boys chase girls or whatever. I think they actually call the game "Princesses" for some reason. Anyway, when Jackson was getting ready for school on Tuesday, he told me that when he is chasing the girls he is going to say, "You better run 'cause I have pink eye!!" I told him that was probably not a good idea.

I'm sure Phillip and myself, and our parents, and some family friends are going to get this mess too. I'm sorry, but that's what you get for loving our kids so much.

My eyes feel weird today, but I think it's my imagination.

No comments: