Tuesday, June 28, 2005

In the closet?

I have decided to lighten things up a bit concerning the content of my blog. Occasionally you may still find things of a serious nature, but I can only be so serious for so long. That warning given, I'll continue with one of my latest observations.

I believe ( no proof) that one certain famous scientologist actor, who shall remain nameless, needs to come out of his enormous walk-in-closet. Most of the world considers him a georgeous hunk of a man who can have any woman he wants, even one certain very young Dawson's Creek actress, who shall also remain namesless. I believe his womanizing is all a coverup for a secret that he doesn't want anyone to know. Well, bad news for you Mr., I got you figured out. Some day, he'll slip and everyone else will know it too. And when that happens just remember where you heard it first. Well, I gotta cruise, so I'll catch back up with you later. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

praynlady said...

I havent kept up with the actors doings, so what is your opinion of what he is hiding?

Kristin said...

Hey, Jenny! This is my FIRST time to post on your blog! I am SO PROUD of you for finally coming out and saying it...it needed to be said, and I have to say, I agree with ya...old girl is cruisin' for a bruisin'...i'm a dork. :)