Friday, June 24, 2005

Where do I go from here?

Ever since the second miscarriage I have felt a burden to use what I have been given to somehow be there for other women who have gone through pregnancy loss or even loss in general. With the recent loss of Evan, this urge or drive or whatever it is has gotten even stronger. It is no longer just something I want to do but something I have to do. Pregnancy loss is now as much a part of who I am as anything else. I am a wife, a mother, and I have lost three babies. It is not something that I can leave behind me and move on from. I don't exactly know where to go from here or what to do with what I have been given. Something good must come out of this if I am going to be able to keep what of me is left. I refuse to believe this has all been for nothing. I won't live with that. I am praying for guidance and wisdom. Please pray for me too.

2 comments:

praynlady said...

Jenny, it took me 10 years, 2 miscarriages, and $1000.00's of dollars and billions of prayers to get pregnant with my son. I am still dealing with his loss after having him for only 7 short years. I treasure the time but mourn for the lack of it. I am truly understanding what you are saying. I too am led by God to do something with the pain and loss for good to others. If you have time, check out my blog and read the latest post. It really helps me, and maybe it will help you as well. I will continue to pray for you and for the direction God is sending you.

praynlady said...

realized I forgotto give you my blog site. praynladysblessings.blogspot.com