Saturday, January 12, 2008

Mikey's birthday cake

We were supposed to be having Mikey's 1st birthday party today. But Phillip's dad is sick and now Jackson is sick. And I'm afraid Mikey might be coming down with it too. Hopefully we'll have his little party next weekend. I bought a little cake on Thursday and we have a very rushed "party" with just the four of us. Since I can't post any pictures of Mikey digging into his cake, I guess I'll just post the cake. It's kind of funny how I've gotten used to taking pictures of his life that I can post. I've got so many pictures of the back of him, it's ridiculous. If there's some kind of special occasion or something I have to intentionally take some that don't show his face.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Speaking of Birthday cakes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, JENNY. I LOVE YOU. MOM

Mad Housewife said...

Cute cake.

Your birthday too? Happy B-Day!