Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Mildew Anyone?

I have heard people say that the Bible speaks to every problem we can possibly encounter in our lives. And while I figured that was probably true, I didn't realize that there are instructions for dealing with mildew!! Leviticus 14: 33-57 is all about God's instruction to Moses and Aaron about mildew in your home and on your clothes. Not to poke fun at the Bible, but I do find this kind of funny. I guess at the time this is something they needed instruction on or God wouldn't have spoken to them about it. Nothing is too small for God to care about, even mildew.

1 comment:

Lizanne said...

Thank you! Living in South Texas mildew is a huge problem! I was contemplating that as I stood in the shower this morning and thought that it really needed to be cleaned today.Now I will chek the Word first before Heloise.