Saturday, March 24, 2007

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mom

  • My kids drive me crazy sometimes.
  • I yell too much....well, not yell exactly....raise my voice.
  • I cut corners when it comes to house work.
  • I would like to have a house keeper but I wouldn't want her to see how messy my house can get.
  • I let my son watch too much t.v. to keep him out of my hair and off my back.
  • I've thought about teaching my four year old to change the baby's diapers so I don't have to do it.
  • I can't wait until my son is old enough to vacuum and do dishes without making more of a mess for me to clean up.
  • Sometimes I think a full time job (with good pay) might be more fun.
  • I have an idealistic view of how other moms do it and think they've got to be better at it than me.
  • My idea of straightening a room is closing the door so I don't have to look at it.
  • I think my husband should have a good meal at work so he doesn't expect one when he gets home.
  • I would make a list of everything I need to do, but then that would be one more thing that I would have to do that day.

No comments: