Thursday, March 22, 2007

Why am I keeping this blog?

I don't know why I still have this blog. I am barely writing anymore. I don't know if anyone is reading it anymore since I had to make it private. Oh well, maybe eventually I'll get back to writing regularly.

Some of the stuff that I would like to write about I can't because it's stuff about the baby and it confidential....wow that's a long sentence. And I can't post pictures of him either and that stinks. Man, we've gotten some great pictures of him. He's a beautiful baby. After he's ours legally I'll post hundreds to catch up. Anyway, about him, he's still here and he's doing great. He has his second hour long visit with bio. mom tomorrow afternoon. Not looking forward to that, but I gotta do it anyway. She's beginning to do some of the things required of her to regain custody. And it's a long list, so I'm not too worried....but I am kind of worried. I think both of us tried to keep a little distance in the beginning. But, after having him living with us for 10 weeks, we're just totally in love with him and cannot begin to imagine life without him. So, that's scary, but there's not much I can do about it.

Jackson is as crazy as ever. He's been great with the baby. He hasn't really been jealous but he's been kind of insecure. He's been needing a lot of reassurance and approval lately. And that's fine. I can't believe he's about to be five years old. He'll be starting kindergarten in the fall and I'm not ready for that. Well, I gotta get Jack out of the bathtub before he gets pruned.

2 comments:

gale said...

Yes, we're still reading! When you do find time to write, it is always so interesting. I love the Jackson stories, so keep them coming.

Maury said...

Maybe you could "go public" again, but not post pics of Jack? I dunno. I kind of quit writing on mine when I found out my entire family read it all the time. That took the fun out of it for me. =/