Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Update on crazy School Supply Lady

Ok, so it's the school supply lady (I'll use the term "lady" loosely here) who is so against the Tattoo shop near our church. Anyway, on Sunday she put a bunch of flyers on cars out in our parking lot. I didn't see it but I heard that it had a picture of the Tattoo shop in Brazoria, you know the one with the skull heads, and it said something like, "Help keep this out of our neighborhood." I probably have the quote completely wrong, but you get the idea. So, now we not only have the neighboring pizza place trashing up our vehicles while we're busy doing the church thing but we also have the crazy School Supply Lady doing it too. I think I'm going to create a flyer that says, "Stop putting trash on our cars while we worship our Lord" or something holier than though like that and post them all over their places of business. Maybe I'll even put our church logo on it. That would be a great idea. I could be the first person ever to be fired from our church. Who knows, maybe it would pave the way.....

So, that's the latest news. If any of you are interested in making C.S.S.L. really ticked off, go to the City Council meeting and show off your tattoos. I think I'm going to get one or two just for the occasion.

No comments: