Thursday, November 15, 2007

First Love

It seems that Jackson has developed a little crush on one of the girls in his class. In fact, it might be more than a crush because he has decided he wants to marry this girl. Her name is Emma. Phillip met the bride-to-be on Monday when he ate lunch with Jackson. He said she talks a lot. Jackson has made his "feelings" known to Emma and I don't think she's very flattered. He drew a picture today of two stick figures holding hands and wrote "Jackson" above one and "Emma" above the other. Jackson and I were talking about this stuff on the way home from school and he asked me how old a boy has to be before he leaves his mommy. I told him 20. I really hope he's not totally harassing this little girl. I told him he needs to give her some space.

No comments: