Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Celebrity Baby Naming Catastrophes

When you name a child, I think there are a few things you should have in mind.

1. Does it sound nice?
2. Does it have a flattering meaning?
3. Will the kid be made fun of because of this name?
4. Will he resent you the REST OF HIS LIFE because of the name you chose?

Ok, with that in mind, here are some names that some celebrities have chosen for their offspring.

Penn of Penn & Teller - Moxie Crimefighter Jillette
Jason Lee - Pilot Inspektor (yes, that's Inspektor, not Inspector)
Shannyn Sossamon of "A Knight's Tale" - Audioscience
Rachel Griffith of "Six Feet Under" - Banjo

It's a good thing that these chldren are all rich and can basically "buy" the friendships of others.

2 comments:

mindy said...

I saw that show yesterday too. I especially like Prince Michael & Prince Michael II from Michael Jackson - what do you call him? One & Two?

Phillip Hintze said...

Personally, I really like Moxie Crimefighter.

There are always the Zappa kids: Dweezil, Ahmet, & Moon Unit.

There was a bebop jazz pianist named Thelonious Sphere Monk. He named his son after himself.

How about George Foreman's kids? George I, II, III, IV, and V. I think he named a daughter Georgette or Georgina, but I'm not sure.