Saturday, November 26, 2005

Pete, are you a Mormon?

I am shopping for clothing for Pete (Jack's bear) for Christmas on the Build A Bear Website. And lo and behold I came across a Mormon outfit complete with the Book of Mormon. No, I am NOT joking. Here's a picture and the caption. Check it out. For a mere $12.00, we can turn Pete into a Mormon. Notice in the caption below, there is a play Book of Mormon. Doesn't that sound like such fun?


Outfit includes white oxford shirt with
attached black tie and name badge, black
pants and play The Book of Mormon.

3 comments:

Jim Looby said...

Wow. All you need is a little bicycle.

Chuchey Dradey said...

Was there a devil outfit too?

Jenny Hintze said...

I think there might have been one during Halloween, but I'm not sure. That would be pretty cool.