Saturday, December 02, 2006

Mismatched

I think I wore mismatched flip flops the other day out in public. Of course, I didn't mean to. I have two pairs of flip flops that are both kind of teal on the bottom but the top parts are not really the same at all. Jack and I just went to the teacher supply store so it's like it was a big deal or anything. But I still think it's kind of funny. I didn't realize it until I got home and took my flip flops off before putting my feet on the couch. When I got up later I discovered that the flip flops in front of the couch did not match and that their partners were somewhere else. I wonder if anyone noticed. I think if I noticed a woman wearing mismatched shoes in public, I would tell her.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Just out of curiosity, have you seen the CVS online photo center? You can put pictures on character plates. I saw Spiderman and thought of Jack.

Anonymous said...

Jack's interest in Spider-Man has dwindled somewhat in the last few months. While it's not uncommon to be shot with webs, it's far more commonplace to be shot with force lightning.

Jim Looby said...

Which is, of course, much much cooler.