Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Some pictures at the College

We went out to the college this afternoon to see if there are any decent places to take pictures. I'm going to be taking some pictures of some friends out there on Thursday and wanted to check it out beforehand. There's a pond out there that's pretty cool. Maury, is that your dad's name on that plaque? Anyway, here are some pictures of Jackson that I took today. He was being particularly uncooperative. I got a couple of good ones of Phillip looking very GQ (unintentionally), but he would get mad if I put them on here. So, I won't....today.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are a couple of plaques out there with our name on them, but I don't know which one you were referring to.

Of course, our favorite is the one where we won 1st place in the Golf Tournament.

=)

Anonymous said...

Yeah? You should see what it says next to his name on the men's bathroom wall.

;)

Mad Housewife said...

You take beautiful pictures! He's such a handsome little man!