Monday, August 18, 2008

Portrait of a Potato

I love Potato Heads. Whenever I see one we don't have, I can hardly resist buying it. We have "Darth Tater", "Spuderman", Easter Bunny Potato Head, Santa Potato Head, Halloween Potato Head, and just the basic run of the mill Potato Head. I think those are the only ones we have. I've seen the Indiana Jones Potato and I want to buy it but it's more expensive than the others because it has some sound effect thing. And we also "need" to get the Storm Trooper one. For some reason, we don't think to get them out and play with them all that often. But we are playing with them now. Or I was before I felt the need to come blog about it like the massive dork that I am.




In the course of taking these pictures, I misplaced my lens cap. This happens all the time. Anyway, I was telling Jackson that I needed to find it. And he said, "If you don't find it, will you get fired?" And I said, "Fired? I work for myself. Who do you think is going to fire me?" And he said, "I don't know, your judge." Strange, little clueless child.

Please your honor, I was only taking pictures of Potato Heads. It wasn't an intentional malicious act. I beg the mercy of the court. Found it, BTW.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ryan just got a Potato Head from my mom. It's literally all we played with today. I'm getting him the Darth Tater for his birthday.