Friday, August 08, 2008

Things, they are a changin'

Phillip and I are in the process of giving J.Hintze Photography a total makeover. And I'm so exciting!! (That's how Jack used to say it when he was still little and less of a smart allelic). I'm not sure when we'll have everything ready to launch. We're hoping in September or October some time. There will be new products, new logo, new web site, new pictures, etc. Going to be sweet.

Question: Do you think there's a market here for Gina Alexander purses? I'm not into purses or trendy stuff, really. So it's hard for me to know. I could be a rep for them but they require a minimum monthly order that I'm just not sure I can meet. Just wondering.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I can see him dancin' now... He's a funny kid - guess he has to get that somewhere, huh?

I'm excited to see what's ahead for J.Hintze Photography. I'm sure it will be good.

Have no idea on the purse thing. I"m pretty cheap and picky when it comes to purses. I guess cheap and picky goes for pretty much every area of my life. :)

Willson's Family Blog said...

I think they are too expensive, but I am cheap....You have some cheap friends....is that why we're friends?