Saturday, May 28, 2005

I apologize for the delay

Hey everyone, it has been a really long time since I wrote. Sorry about that. It seems that this pregnancy has pretty much consumed my blog and it's hard for me to think of anything else to write about. There hasn't been any important updates, so my blog has remained stagnant, neglected, and alone.

About the pregnancy, however, things still seem to be ok. I'm at 19 weeks now. I've had no serious problems in a while. I did find out that there's something screwy going on with the muscular layers of my uterus (such an unappealing word, uterus). Anyway, I've started weekly injections to keep this kid in there where he belongs. I hope that works. I am at high risk for delivering too early. Once I get past 25 weeks or so I'll start to relax a little because he would have a high chance of survival if born after that point. But I want a big fat healthy baby to bring home from the hospital, so I hope he hangs in there until October. So that's where we're at. I guess we've decided to name him Evan. It seems to be the only name that Phillip hasn't stomped into the ground and completely destroyed. You know how overbearing he can be. Anyway, thanks for your continued prayers. We're not "out of the woods" yet with this little monkey.

No comments: