Friday, May 13, 2005

Oops!

After Jackson woke up from his nap the other day, we did the typical routine of taking off his nap time diaper and using the potty. He then went on into his room where I usually follow to put some underwear on him. But I got him some juice and a snack and since he was playing so nicely in his room, I went to sit back down on the couch... and I completely forgot to put any underwear on him. After maybe half an hour or more, I went to check on him in his room, and there he was playing with all his new birthday stuff in just a t-shirt with all his business hanging out for the whole world to see. He could not have cared in the least that he was practically naked. Anyway, we both laughed about it. He would probably just run around the house nude all day if we let him.

No comments: