Monday, February 18, 2008

Jedi Master

Here is a collection of Jackson pics.  I don't think he's ever going to outgrow his lightsaber obsession.  It's cute now but it's going to be pretty geeky if he's still playing with them when he's like 18.  

I really don't know why I make so many collage type things of my kids.  I usually don't ever do anything with them.  I just like making them and seeing the finished product.  If I actually displayed all of these in my house, it would look totally nuts.  I put the wrong date on this one, but I can't change it now without redoing the whole thing...and that's just not going to happen. Usually I save these things as PSDs but not if they're just for me.  

So anyway, here is our little Jedi.

4 comments:

Phillip Hintze said...

The two on the right are my favorites.

gale said...

I don't have favorites. They are all great pictures. I may be slightly prejudiced, but that kid just gets cuter and cuter and cuter.

debbie said...

I really like all of these pictures. He is so focused in some of them and just so carefree in others. I love them.

Mad Housewife said...

That is the most awesome collage of pictures I have ever seen!! Photography talent, you have.