Friday, March 21, 2008

Wedding tomorrow

Tomorrow I will be photographing my first wedding.  It will be a small outdoor wedding by a lake.  I'm hoping the weather is nice but not too sunny.  I'm a little anxious about it just because you've only got one shot with a wedding.  There are no re-dos.  Anyway, hopefully it will go really well and I'll have some nice wedding pictures to add to my other blog.  I don't plan on doing weddings regularly or even advertising for weddings.  It's just too much pressure for me right now.  And I don't have the adequate equipment to do an indoor wedding or the money (or desire) to buy it.  So, I guess we'll see how it goes.  

1 comment:

Maury said...

Weddings are the worst. Receptions and rehearsals, not so much -- but weddings are killer on the nerves. This is when it's good to have about four 4GB memory cards so you can just take hundreds and hundreds of shots.

Burst mode is also a good tool to use so that you can get the shot even if someone blinks.

Oh, and be sure you white balance the wedding dress -- you haven't been torn a new one until you make the bride's dress not as pearly white as she thinks it is.

I'm sure everything will go fine. Let us know!