Saturday, September 17, 2005

Get 'Em!!

Last night Phillip and I joined the Stunzs and the Willsons for the B'Wood/Angleton football game at Hopper Field. Phillip and I are not really football fans, but it was fun. I mostly went to watch the band and see Tori Stunz do her cymbal jigs. Go Tori...Go Tori... The band is pretty amazing.

It's not very often that you can yell at the top of your lungs in public, so I took advantage of the opportunity a few times during the game...not because I really cared about the game, just because yelling is fun. Phillip said that yelling, "Get 'em!!" is a pretty funny instruction to yell from the stands. "What's your strategy in footbal?" "Well, basically just to GET THEM!!!" "Oh, I see." Anyway, it was a good night with friends even if it was hot and there were mosquitos and we were surrounded by people telling the players and refs what to do even though they couldn't hear them and they wouldn't have litened if they could.

No comments: