Thursday, September 08, 2005

Picture experiment

I've never put pictures on my blog before. If ever there have been any pictures on it, they were put on by Phillip. So, I'm jsut kind of experimenting here and seeing what the finished product looks like. I can already tell this is going to be tricky. Ok, this is my third attempt to make this look a little less...well, stupid for lack of a better word. I can't seem to get the captions to be next to the picture. If you're one of those people who get new posts of blogs you frequent sent to you every time, sorry about that. I'm retarded. I'll have to get Phillip to show me how to do this correctly. Anyway, the first picture is of Jackson with an eyeliner mustache. The last picture is of our toaster fork. We have to use it to keep the bread down. I am going to attempt to publish this again. Why is it that the preview looks nothing like the actual post?





























.

1 comment:

praynlady said...

You did just fine. I can tell you that it is alot easier with flickr.com because it will let you move and resize your pics however you want to. I am not really fond of the blogger add photo. Cute pics too. Love the last one!