Friday, September 29, 2006

Girl...Boy....what difference does it make?

Well, as you may have read a few days ago, I've been questioning whether or not we should have requested a girl. And after talking about it, Phillip and I decided that we really, really don't care. So, I called the agency yesterday and told them that they can start looking for either girls or boys for us. So, we'll have some pink things to put away if a boy comes along but that's fine. If we get a boy this time around, I hope we can get a girl down the road. We've got lots of boy clothes in the attic that I can get down and wash. So, anyway, just thought I'd let you know.

5 comments:

Maury said...

So much for Shaak Ti...

=(

Phillip Hintze said...

There are plenty of good boy names, though. Ki-Adi-Mundi is pretty catchy.

Maury said...

True, that. You could call him Little Ki. =)

Jim Looby said...

Or Manic Mundi.

=/

Maury said...

Oh no you di'int.