Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Two Things

I have two things to tell you.

First of all there are two women that walk in the mornings around 8:30 in my neighborhood. I don't see them everyday, but I see them a couple of times a week. I think it's a mother and a daughter because one woman looks like an older version of the other one. Anyway, the older one never wears shoes. They walk several blocks away from where the younger one lives. And she's always barefoot. I occasionally walk outside of my own house to the car barefoot. I know that some people think that is totally gross. But anyway, just think of all the loogies that she steps on. I don't even know how to spell loogie, but I'm sure someone will inform me.


Ok, second thing. Our homestudy was submitted today for another baby. This one is a five month old boy who is Cuban/Hispanic. We should know something in a couple of weeks about both of the babies we have been submitted for.

3 comments:

Maury said...

Yes, people that walk barefoot outside should be forced to lick their feet clean.

And second, "loogie" is, in fact, the correct spelling. HOWEVER, loogie is now passé — the replacement term being "lunger".

Thanks you, and good night.

(Bows, exits stage to mild golf claps.)

Maury said...

Thanks you = thank you. =/

Jim Looby said...

Lunger is actually a contracted version of "lung butter."