Thursday, July 12, 2007

Just a little horse

Jackson told me an interesting bed time story tonight. Now, keep in mind that he is five and still quite innocent. I really don't think he meant the name of his main character to be as "offensive" as some may find it. I just thought it was really funny and worth sharing in spite of the language. So, here is tonight's bed time story as told by Jackson:

"Once upon a time there was a little horse named Hell Hogg Willie. And Hell Hogg Willlie went walking in the forest and he peeked through the grass and he heard a noise
CRASH, CRASH….SNORT, SNORT,….

And he saw a bird. (Horse noise) (Bird noise)

And then he walked some more and looked behind more grass. And he saw another horse and then he gave up. The End."

So, that's it. That's the story. I hope you enjoyed it. I think maybe there's some deeper meaning behind all of it, but I haven't really had the time to think on it yet.


1 comment:

Jim Looby said...

"Hell Hog Willie" sounds like a Rob Zombie character.