Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Party in My Tummy

There's this new kids' show called Yo Gabba Gabba that is going to be coming to Nick Jr. in the Fall. From what I've seen, it's pretty odd.


Anyway, they've been playing one of their song clips on Noggin the last few days. It's called "Party in My Tummy" and Mikey hates it. It's so hilarious to watch him watch this video. The first time he saw it, he started crying a little the fist time the green monster came on the screen. And each time he saw the monster, he started crying more and more. He is terrified of this monster. I think he's afraid he's going to have to join the party in the monster's tummy. And I know it's really mean to laugh at a scared baby, but we just can't help it. It's just so funny. Anyway, here's a You Tube clip of it. It was recorded off of their t.v. so it looks pretty junky. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Maury said...

Holy sodding crap. I'm with Mikey on this one.