Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Camping

The four of us are leaving tomorrow to go camping for a few days. We're going to Jelly Stone Park in Waller. Phillip's parents are taking their camper over there for us tomorrow and then they're going to come back and pick it up. (Thanks, folks!) It looks like a pretty neat little camp ground with lots of stuff for kids to do.

Jackson and I went to the store earlier and got some groceries and took them over the camper. After we got all the groceries in the camper and put away, I realized that I had no idea how to open the front door. And it was hot! I tried every handle combination I could think of and I could not get it open. Jackson didn't know how to open it either. Jackson's solution to the problem: "Oh well, I guess we'll just have to play." I felt like SUCH an idiot...and rightly so. So, we waited around for about 45 minutes or so for Donald and Debbie to get home from work and let us out of the camper. So I'm hoping that the rest of our camping experience is better than it was today.

I would totally make fun of some one if I heard about this happening to them. So I expect no less from all of you. I'm an idiot. It's official.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll keep this in my memory file for the next time you give me a hard time about doing dumb stuff. Thanks Jenny.
Mom

Jenny Hintze said...

This is one of those times that I know I am my mother's daughter. I even told Phillip, "That's something my mom would do!"

Maury said...

So, how do you open it?