Saturday, December 20, 2008

Don't go to jail.

Jackson and I got out this evening and did a little shopping. We were both pretty moody and on edge by the time we were finished. Actually I was probably moody and on edge before we even went but that's beside the point. We were leaving the Office Max parking lot and I could tell that the exit I was attempting to use was going to take forever so I decided to back up....way up....back to the parking lot. Anyway, I told Jackson that I was probably going to get pulled over by a cop for doing that. And I told Jackson that I would just have to tell that cop to back off and get back in his car and leave me alone because I am in a bad mood!...or something along those lines. Jackson said that I would get arrested if I did that. So that led into our conversation about going to jail.

I basically told him that jail isn't a cool place to hang out. I told him about the bad food, bad beds, mean people, no video games, etc, etc. And then I told him that he should plan on never going to jail. He said he was too young to go jail and that you have to be legally 10 to go to jail. I said, "Yeah, you're right."

Where does he come up with this stuff? Legally 10? Is 10 an adult to him?

No comments: