Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nana & Granddad

We tried to get a picture of Donald and Debbie and the boys for their Christmas card. I bought cute shirts for the boys that they'll never wear again. We managed to get one or two in their "formal wear" that are okay. Here's one. Notice the sucker in Mikey's mouth as a deterrent to freaking out.



Then after that ordeal was over (aka, we gave up), the boys stripped and started to play. I got the camera out again and took some pictures. I just love these. This is the real relationship between these four people. No tucked in shirts and sweater vests. No sitting still saying "cheese" for the camera. Just playing. Notice Donald's Underdog t-shirt. Also, very typical.








This is the card. I think it's pretty cute.

2 comments:

debbie said...

Thanks for not posting that other picture. You know the one.

btw, the word verification for this has to do with someone named Van's hiney.

RanAshKenCoop said...

I always go for the underdog. I knew there had to be a reason I like Donald.