Sunday, February 01, 2009

Because I have nothing to blog about....

This is my 25 random things about myself from facebook. If you're one of my facebook friends, you probably already read it.

1. I have abnormally cold hands and feet. I've had blood work done to see if there's some kind of "condition" and there's not.

2. I spend lots of time looking for things I have misplaced.

3. I pick at my cuticles.

4. I like trying new kinds of soap. But not anything that smells like peaches. I don't like peach smelling things.

5. I never wear my wedding ring on photo shoots. You never know who you're going to meet.

6. My truck is filthy.

7. Sometimes I drink straight pickle juice from the jar.

8. I can't stand pen clicking. It makes me fighting mad.

9. I like to sit outside in the grass but I rarely take the time to do it.

10. I used to have a Bart Simpson blue jean jacket. I felt really cool in that jacket.

11. I have a belly button ring and I kind of wish I didn't but if I get rid of it I'll just have a strange looking belly button.

12. I became an aunt at the age of 6. Thanks, Kevin. I'm sorry I've been a sucky aunt.

13. I will be homeschooling our son for 2nd grade and I'm very excited about that.

14. I played the saxophone for about 9 years. But I never got all that great at it.

15. I am really, really bad at remembering numbers of any kind. I think I have some kind of number learning disability thing. And I'm fine with that.

16. I'm an affiliated NILMDTS photographer but I haven't had a shoot yet. And I'm afraid when I start doing it regularly, it will change me forever.

17. I have an uncanny ability to remember children's names. Once I meet a kid, I can see them years later and almost always know their name.

18. I get really nervous sometimes about Phillip driving back and forth to Houston everyday and I wish he didn't have to do that. And it's not because I think he's a bad driver.

19. We have one biological child who pretty much looks like a boy version of me and one adopted child who looks like the baby version of Antonio Banderas.

20. I have always wanted to meet Robin Williams but I think he would freak me out.

21. I don't like doing things out of obligation and I don't like when people do things for me out of obligation.

22. I like free t-shirts.

23. I have a wart inside my nose on the right side. I had it removed one time it grew right back. I figure it's meant to be.

24. I think back tattoos look pretty skanky.

25. I love my bed like a family member.


I forgot to put on there that I hate handling raw meat of any kind, especially chicken. I have almost perfected cooking chicken without ever having to actually touch it. It's really something to behold.

No comments: