Tuesday, February 17, 2009

From the Jackson archive - Underwears

Mikey might soon be ready for the wonderful world of underwears!! Yes, if they're this small they're underwears with an "s". I did not touch this photo. I didn't feel the slightest need to make it look better than it does. Okay, I felt the need and I fought it. And I won.



Mikey has been tee-teeing in the potty! Go, Mikey. But it's so scary to let an unpredictable 2 year old run around in underwears indoors. Maybe I need to get some valium and just let him learn.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

And who would the valium be for???

You have no idea how glad I am to be done with potty training years! It was a special time but I'm glad it's over. I just watched a home movie of Tori and Jakeb doing our family famous potty dance. Too cute!

mindy said...

Oh my gosh that is too cute.

Jenny Hintze said...

the valium would be fore me to help me relax and not worry about pee and poop in my house.