Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Mikey fashion and other nonsense

Layering is all the craze this winter. Here MIkey is wearing a long sleeve striped tee from Children's place, a hula dog t-shirt from Nana and Granddad, Hanes jogging pants, Prospirit shorts, and Victoria Secret boy short panties (someday he'll need therapy).





On a completely unrelated topic, I will be leaving at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow morning to go to a Methodist Preschool worker conference. We will be there all day Thursday and Friday. I would be lying if I told you I wasn't totally stoked and excited. (I'm lying to you.) Don't tell my boss but I'm pretty certain I won't take home any useful information. Which means that I probably won't. But I'll try really hard to fake it. I am doing one little class entitled "What do I do with this child!!??" Maybe I'll learn something there. Maybe I'll be able to teach that class in another few years. Our moms are pulling double duty to take care of the kiddos for this thing.

Saturday I will be photographing another wedding so that will be fun. The last wedding I shot was outdoor in freezing weather and it really didn't end up being worth my time. Probably shouldn't say that but oh well.

This school year has been really hard. I knew it would be. And I LOVE my preschool kids but I'm so ready for summer. I don't feel like I'm doing much of anything 100% lately. This has probably been the busiest I've been since I graduated from college. There are days when I just to run away. I hope I haven't done irreparable damage to friendships and family relationships during this busy time. I'm planning on taking a much needed breather once May is behind me. I think there are a lot of friends I need to take to lunch, have over for dinner, babysit for, shop with......the list goes on and on. I hope they haven't given up on me. You know who you are. I'll be back to the land of the living once school's out. Let's make a date. Except for Andrea. I'm just going to have to make time for you now before you up and leave me for stinkin' Singapore.

Okay, I need to get busy working on Miss Kendall's pictures. She's one year old today! Happy Birthday, Kendall!

No comments: