Thursday, February 19, 2009

lighting stuff

So my lens sold. Someone did the buy-it-now after it had been on a few hours. I'm glad that it sold but I'll be sad to see it go.

But I just bought this....



I purchased a used 580EX II flash, a light stand, and an umbrella. The stand and umbrella are for the dreaded formals for a wedding in May. I'm wondering if I'll get much use out of these two things with the regular stuff that I do. I'm thinking it might benefit me from time to time in peoples' homes. I've encountered some pretty awful lighting in homes.

I know there will always be things that I think I need but I'm thinking I'm almost to the point where I won't really need anything else. Much (most) of what I've made has gone to equipment. It will be nice to actually start making decent profits.

No comments: