Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Family Cat

I'm not a huge fan of cats. I mean I like other people's cats ok, but ours pretty much drives me nuts a good bit of the time. I've been trying to be a little nicer to him since we accidentally left him in our house for three days with no food during the hurricane Rita thing. I guess I feel a little guilty. But I've been letting him come in the house some lately in the evenings before Jack goes to bed. Jackson gets a huge kick out of having Travis in the house. And it gives Travis a chance to eat without having to share his food with our friendly neighborhood possum. Tonight we had a family game of pegging Travis with a small beach ball. He didn't seem to mind too much and it gave all of us a pretty good laugh. But the inside treat for Travis will stop if/when he gets fleas in the house. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of Jack and Travis.



1 comment:

Lizanne said...

Watch out Travis- guilt will only get you so far...