Friday, October 21, 2005

Superman, Then and Now

Jackson saw a picture of himself at 1 1/2 in a Superman costume and asked if we still had the costume. I got it out to show him and he wanted to put it on. So we let him put it on and he wore it for about 4 hours...straight. He even wore it up to the high school with Phillip to grab our camera. Needless to say, it is WAY too small.

After Jack put the costume on, he asked Phillip what Superman says. And Phillip told him that Superman says, "I'm a big dork!" So for the next few hours Jackson ran around the house jumping off of stuff yelling, "I'm a big dork! I'm Superman!"




Well, Superman, you certainly are a dork.

1 comment:

praynlady said...

That is absolutely the best thing I've seen this week! Loved the before and after. I know that you guys will do great. wish I could be there but it is not to be yet! Can't wait to get back to church. Or just to walk again, for starters would be great!