Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Precious

This evening we were heading to the mall when I saw a pretty funny sight across the street. Our retired neighbor fellow who lives across the street was sitting in his swing with another retired guy that lives down the road. They are probably both in their late 60's or so. We have gotten to know the guy across the street fairly well over the few years we've lived here and he's pretty cool. But neither one of them are particularly small men and the swing is not all that big. As we were driving by, Phillip stopped the car and I rolled my window down and told them, "You guys look precious all cuddled up together on that swing."

They were speechless. It was great. Leon just grinned and shook his finger at me. I wish I had a picture of them on that swing.

No comments: