Thursday, August 02, 2007

Camping Part 2

We've been home from our camping trip since Sunday, but I haven't taken the time to blog. It's really hard to find the time with two kiddos.

Anyway, we had a good trip. I realized that camping is not really much of a vacation. I think it's more work to try to keep a camper tidy than a house. And there was no dishwasher so that wasn't fun. But other than that, we really had fun. Jackson wore himself out everyday that we were there. My brother, his wife and two boys came to the campground on Friday evening. Their boys are 5 and 7 and Jack has a good time playing with those guys.

Jackson started doing something kind of funny while we were there. He's been blowing zerberts. Yeah, I don't know how in the world you spell the word zerbert. But he blows on the palm of his hand to make a farting noise and then he blows it to people like you would blow a kiss. I thought is was pretty clever. Rachel, did he learn this from one of your boys, or did he make it up?

Here are a few pictures from the trip. I'll be glad when I can actually post some pictures of the little dude. I probably could and get away with it, but I'm not going to take any chances. I love the picture of Jackson and my nephew, Garrett going down the water slide. Jackson is practically see-through (like his mom) and Garrett is sporting a nice tan.

By the way, I was able to get in and out of the camper. I had no more problems with the front door. I did, however, have a hard time with the microwave, the oven, the mini blinds, and the shower. All of those things work just as they should. The problem was the common denominator....me.




1 comment:

Taysom Family said...

I think that must me a Jackson original.