Monday, October 29, 2007

Kroger tour tomorrow morning

Mikey is on WIC because he is a "foster child." I hate calling him that, but unfortunately he still is. Anyway, I have to go to silly little training classes every two or three months to learn about proper nutrition and infant care and that kind of garbage. Tomorrow I will be joining the Brazoria County WIC folks and other women and children who are on WIC at Kroger for a tour. We will be learning about how to choose healthy foods for our families. In particular, we will be learning about saturated fats. Sweet! I am just so excited and cannot wait! I would much rather just go to one of their silly little training classes at the office, but they do training at 5:00 p.m. and Phillip is not home from work at that time. And I would rather not have to take both kids. So anyway, that's what I'll be doing tomorrow. Everyday there is something to look forward to.

4 comments:

Maury said...

Will you get me some Nature Valley Oats 'n Honey Bars and a Family Size thingie of Frosted Flakes?

Thanks, you're the bestest!

debbie said...

That's funny! Wish I had thought of it first.

Unknown said...

So maury, those things will go in the pantry next to the Cheetoes, right? I don't know you, but I do know you love Cheetoes.

Maury said...

Actually, the Oats n Honey bars go on the shelf directly above the cereal and Cheetoes. =)