Monday, October 08, 2007

Pumpkin Patch 2007 Attempt #1

We went to the Pumpkin Patch this evening to get a few pictures and let Jackson run around like a fool. It was 7:00 when we got around to getting over there so the pictures turned out less than great. But that's okay, we've got several more weeks to get some better ones. Anyway, I thought I would post a few here anyway. I got some pretty cute ones of Mikey, but I can only post one where you can't see his face. So dumb, I'll be glad when I don't have to worry about that anymore. Can you even imagine my frustration with not being able to post pictures of my kid online?? Anyway, here are some pictures.






We tried to get some of the boys together, but Jackson was not being very cooperative. Neither was Mikey, but that goes without saying. Jackson's idea of cooperating is sitting still and staring off into space. Here are some Jackson faces that I cropped out of some pictures so you can see how goofy he is. Maybe we'll have better luck next time.




1 comment:

Amy said...

He has a cute back of the head.