Wednesday, May 14, 2008

All About Jackson

You're about to see lots of pictures of Jackson. And a few of me and Phillip. Wednesday was Jackson's 6th birthday, Thursday was his beach field trip, and Friday & Saturday were his birthday celebration days. Lets get started, shall we?

Jackson's birthday cake. I'm pretty sure I missed my calling as a cake maker/decorator. 
Look how lopsided it is!


These next few are from Jackson's beach field trip. The kids painted real and fake fish and stamped them on shirts. Most of the kids wanted to use the real fish and crabs but not my kid. That's gross!




Jackson had fun swimming at the hotel. The bottom swimming picture was taken from our hotel room. Jackson really liked the whole hotel experience. He kept calling it our apartment. He was the official elevator button pusher.



Moving on to the Children's Museum pictures...
I got stuck in front of the tv monitor for entirely too long taking weird pictures of myself.












And finally, Pappasito's.....
We got the waiter people to come and sing to Jackson and bring him cake. He was pretty embarrassed. We asked him later if he was going to remember when they sang to him. 
And he said, "I'm going to try not to."





And that's pretty much it for now. We had a busy few days.

4 comments:

gale said...

Looks like you had a great time. I love the picture where he is trying to pretend he is not wearing a sombrero with people singing happy birthday to him.

RanAshKenCoop said...

That is a funny kid!!! We hope Kendall is as funny someday as Jackson. Glad you guys had fun.

Jenny Hintze said...

He is a pretty funny kid. He's at his funniest when he's trying not to be. Ever since he could speak he has had a very quick wit.

Andrea said...

Great memories! I'm sure the cake will make it in to the most memorable cakes ever category. I say that in a positive way, I promise! Usually those "lopsided" things have the best memories behind them. I'll bet it ends up being one of Jackson's favorite cakes ever because you made it.