Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ready for Summer

Phillip and Jackson have about 2 more days of school left. Then I get them both for 2 1/2 months. I'm really ready for them both to be home for a while. We've been away from Jackson more this school year than ever before. He drives me nuts sometimes but I have missed him being at home during the day. And I'm always glad when Phillip has some time off. It's nice to have him around to help me with daily stuff and I just kind of like the guy. We don't have any big plans for the summer other than just hanging out. I don't have any delusions about being able to sleep late or get a tan or get in better shape. There have been summers when I had those kind of plans that never materialized. I plan on just spending some time with my boys. And that's good enough.

No comments: