Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Monkey leash pictures (and a couple of other pictures thrown in)

The other day I posted about the monkey leash we have for Mikey. Here are a few pictures so you can see for yourself how humane it is. There are a few more "professional" looking pictures (whatever that means) of Mikey on my photoblog in case you're interested.


Jackson "walking" Mikey. Yes, we have electrical tape on our window. And yes, I know that's really ghetto.


The monkey looks pretty happy to be attached to Mikey's back. What do you think?


Homeboy needs a haircut.


Okay, not quite sure what they're looking at here.


And here's one of Mikey rolling around in the grass while I was trying to take a picture of his "dedication clothes." I think he's practicing for a hurricane or a fire.


And here's one of Jackson because he was getting jealous that I was taking so many pictures of Mikey with his leash.

No comments: