Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Yeeeeeea Boooy!, Flavaaa Flaaaaaaav!!"




Mikey set our DVR to record every episode of The Flavor of Love. I know he did this because no one else in our house would have done it. He must have caught a marathon or something because our DVR recorded about 10 episodes before I realized it. I guess I'll have to sit him down and have a talk with him about respecting women and not seeing them just as objects. I really expected to have a bit more time before this was necessary. I guess Phillip should probably be the one to do it since he can probably relate to his innate male desire to see lots of booty. Until he gets a top hat, this will have to do.



Last week Mikey recorded several episodes of Word World, which is a bit more age appropriate but equally lame.

Phillip if you recorded The Flavor of Love and then let the baby take the fall for it, that's wack.

Oh yeah, by the way, don't do a google image search for "The Flavor of Love." You won't like what you see....or you might. Either way, don't do it. Seriously.

4 comments:

debbie said...

Is that Jenna and Barbara Bush and Condi Rice behind him? That is just so wrong.

Andrea said...

That's hysterical!

Maury said...

I (heart) Barbara Bush Jr.

/Just sayin'

Unknown said...

I was flava flav for Halloween 2 years ago...just some random information for you lol