Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday puke

Mikey puked in his bed this morning.  He didn't cry or in any way let us know that he puked in his bed.  He just proceeded to jump and roll around in it and make a disgusting situation even worse. So when I went in this morning to get him out of his bed I was greeted with the smell of puke and dirty diaper. Gross!! He had to have a bath right of the bat this morning. He threw up a couple more times this morning before he went back to sleep. So I've been washing bedding and trying to de-puke my house. When he wakes up he'll probably puke some more and then I'll have to de-puke all over again.

I wasted about 45 minutes of my life this morning watching some show on Animal Planet about a black bear cub. I don't even have much interest in bears and I had plenty of other things to be doing...like washing puke stuff.

Tonight is supposed to be "date night" but I don't know if the folks are going to want to keep our pukey baby. I wouldn't want to keep a pukey baby even if it was my grandkid.

I'm feeling really unmotivated to get to work on things I need to do. I think it's the puke. Not a good way to start the day.

1 comment:

Amy said...

My mom said I would do that when I was little. It was because I was scared of the puke. Hope he gets well soon.