Wednesday, December 07, 2005

We forked Erin's house

Ok, since she already knows it was me, (along with some other people) I figured I would post the picture on my blog. Friday night myself and some other crazy women went and forked Erin Martin's house. She was having a grown up slumber party at her house so we thought we should do something juvenile to make it more authentic. The picture is not very good, but it's all I got. (And, yes, I realize that is incorrect grammar to all those grammar police out there.)

We used about 400 plastic forks or so. That's just a guess. Oh, yeah, and a few knives. She only knows three of the six culprits and I am not going to rat them out. But I know she saved the forks for some other occasion. I'm pretty sure she isn't saving them for Christmas dinner.


6 comments:

mindy said...

that's awesome!

Chuchey Dradey said...

Grammar police = Maury

I will now leave the fork comment I pondered in my head.

Jenny Hintze said...

Yeah, I know. But they're kind of old and a little rusty in covert operations. But you still don't know who the other three are. If your child had asked me if I forked his house, I would have looked him right in the eye and said, "What is that? I didn't do anything to your house, you crazy kid." Or something along those lines. Yes, I would lie to a child to cover my butt. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Jim Looby said...

Bad grammar and forking? I know you're not Catholic, but I'll light a candle for you. =)

Jenny Hintze said...

And lying to children, don't forget that one.

Jim Looby said...

That's not always a bad thing. =)