Saturday, February 04, 2006

Meet our fish

Jackson and I went to Petco tonight while Phillip was doing Solo and Ensemble stuff. And I decided that we needed some fish. This is a decision (like many others) that I'm sure I will live to regret. But anyway, we got two goldfish that were 12 cents a piece. But once I got the little tank, rocks, a net, food, a fake plant, and some tablets for the water, it ended up costing more than I probably should have spent. But, oh well, what's done is done. So without further adieu, meet our new fish, Spiderman and Superman. The big one is Spiderman.



7 comments:

Maury said...

Just remember to extra careful with the fillet knife.

Chuchey Dradey said...

Maury.... Just remember to "be" extra careful with the fillet knife. hahaha

Jenny... You named them wrong. Everyone knows that Superman is bigger than Spiderman and can kick his but anytime!

Maury said...

Kick his but what?

=)

Jenny Hintze said...

We are not Superman fans in this house. We've taught Jack that Superman is a big dork. I'm suprised that he even wanted to name one of his fish after him.

I would have named the fish something cool if he would have let me.

Jenny Hintze said...

Well, thanks for pooping all over our new endeavor.

Maury said...

I had a great 30 gallon tank while we live din the Metroplex. We had it for I don't know how long, and it was pristine because it got to the point to where it was almost self-sustaining like salt water tanks get.

Anyway, when we moved back down to LJ, the balance of the tank just never made it back to where it was, and the fish started dying.

But, if you stick with it, do the basic clean-up, it ought to last a good, long while.

I've been wanting to get a "real" aquarium for several years now, but for some reason, Karen isn't big on the idea of 200 gallons of saltwater and hundred dollar fish swimming around in a glass tank that will take up an entire wall in our house. Why, I don't know...

Chuchey Dradey said...

Maury.... Oops, I meant kick your but.... haha. Yes, I know what mistake I left in that statement.