Friday, April 28, 2006

The crud

I started feeling a little sickly this morning and it has progressed as the day has passed. I'm having sinus pain and drainage (yummy) and I have a bit of a sore throat. I have certainly felt worse, much worse. But I'm singing on Sunday so I'm a little concerned. If it doesn't get too much worse it will be fine. Usually I get over things pretty quickly. Anyway, it's 10:30 and I'm taking some drugs and going to bed, which is pretty early for me. Maybe this is a good thing. Maybe my voice will sound a little less "pretty" on Sunday.

6 comments:

Maury said...

Cripes, let me know if you can't do Sunday 'cause I'll have to squirm to get a replacement!

Jenny Hintze said...

Nah, it'll be fine. Don't sweat it.

Maury said...

Good deal.

=)

Jenny Hintze said...

How in the world did you respond to that so quickly??

Maury said...

I'm Batman, remember?

But, even as Batman, I'm still going back and forth to my computer today as I filter hazardous chemicals in our food preparation area. I guess my Bat-Sense went off.

Jenny Hintze said...

Holy Hazardous Potatoes, Batman. Great idea!