Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Personal Christian Philosophy of Education

I'm getting my application, resume, transcripts, and other stuff together to turn in to the Christian School in our area. One of the sections of the applications requires that I type out my "Personal Christian Philosophy of Education." So, it's midnight. I want to get this done tonight so I can turn this stuff in tomorrow. And what am I doing? Blogging about having to do it. I will probably be up until atleast 2:00.

I'm kind of at a loss about where to begin with this. I could write a paragraph or two and spend 30 minutes on it. Or I could probably write several pages and spend several hours. I've never actually thought about this before. I'm not sure I technically have a Personal Christian Philosphy of Education, but I will by tomorrow.

Maybe I'll post it after I'm done with it. I'm sure it will be quite fascinating.

BTW - I'm not posting this because I want you to tell me what to write. That would be weak. And I don't think I would trust any of you anyway.

1 comment:

Jim Looby said...

Probably a good idea. =)