Friday, January 12, 2007

New Baby

We got a call yesterday afternoon about a newborn boy that needed a home. We said yes. About three hours later, they brought a beautiful 2 day old boy to our house....and left. Since he is a foster child, I can't state his name or post pictures. We'll just call him M. We don't know a whole lot right now. We hope that we get to keep him but it will be a few months before we know that. But right now, he's here and he's gorgeous. Please pray for M. and this family.

4 comments:

Maury said...

AWESOME! We'll be praying for all of you.

teach99 said...

Rock ON!

teach99 said...

This is really Donnie typing.... I signed in on J's to get her access to your blog.

Mad Housewife said...

That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you! I bet Jackson is so excited about seeing a new baby in the house. I will definitely keep you in my prayers.

~Leslie in LJ