Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Growing like a weed

Baby M. had a Dr. appointment today. At birth he weighed 7lb., 13 oz. A week later he weighed 8lb., 3 oz. And today, two weeks later, he weighs a whopping 9lb., 10 oz. I could not believe it. They weighed him twice just to make sure. And he has grown 3/4 of an inch in two weeks. I knew he was getting bigger, but I had no idea he had grown that much. He has gained almost two pounds in three weeks!! That's nuts.

I'm trying to make his room a little more permanent. I'm replacing some of the pink stuff with blue stuff. And as much as I love that rug, I'm afraid it's going to have to go in a closet. Well, that's it for now.

Oh yeah, and I FINALLY got my saxophone back from stinking B&H Music. I can't find any of my mouth pieces though so I haven't played it yet. It came with one....but.....GROSS. I may just have to place it on ebay without playing it if I can't find my own mouth pieces. The repairman said it plays great. I may just have to take his word for it.

4 comments:

debbie said...

3/4 or 1 3/4? I thought you told me 1 and 3/4 inches. Maybe I misunderstood.

Jenny Hintze said...

1 3/4 since birth (three weeks), 3/4 in two weeks. But I think they may have measured him wrong the first time. Who knows.

Jim Looby said...

Regarding the mouthpieces: yuck.

Sell it.

Mad Housewife said...

Glad things are going well with the new little one! Keep up the good work, mom!