Thursday, August 16, 2007

http://www.ordercats.com

Jackson wants to get another cat. We went to the SPCA site just to look at the cats and see what kind of mongrels they have. Anyway, Jackson asked if we could just order a cat online and they can send it to our house. I told him that you can't order cats, but you have to go to the place and pick one out and bring it home. He didn't believe me and told me to go to "www.ordercats.com." So, I did and it's not a website. It's so funny that these kids are growing up knowing that you can get almost anything online.

3 comments:

Phillip Hintze said...

Actually, he only said 2 Ws. "ww.ordercats.com"

debbie said...

I absolutely love this story. It is so "Jackson".

Mad Housewife said...

That makes me wonder... Is there a website called www.momneedsavacation.com? Hee hee!